Monday, February 2, 2015

Motorcycle wreak

Funny/scary story: on our way to internet to write, we saw a wreak. A mototaxi and a motorcycle wreaked... it was crazy!

All goes well here in the jungle. We are teaching some new people, and always looking for new people to teach. Bruno is going to be baptized this week, and Salvador will be baptized the next week. The work goes as well as always! Elder Augat is doing great, and adapting to the mission very well. 

It is hard to think about the fact that the mission is almost over. I am kind of on an emotional roller coaster right now. Sometimes I am super excited, and sometimes I am super sad. But I will be alright. The mission is the most incredible thing that I have ever done. I am so grateful that I have had the wonderful opportunity to be here. All that have served a mission before are definitely aware of how I feel right now. It is a little strange.

I love you all!! 


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment