Monday, February 16, 2015

Last Email?... I think :)

Wow... I can´t believe that I am here writing this email, and thinking about the things that have happened the last two years. Looking back on my mission, I realize that time has gone way too fast. I wish it could last forever. Right now, I am on an emotional roller coaster. I am both happy and sad.

The mission has blessed me more than I can express here in this email. It has changed my heart, mind, and spirit (in other words, EVERYTHING). I am a completely different person than I was before the mission. I am completely better. I still have a long way to go, but the mission has helped me make a lot of progress. 

I invite all that are wondering if they should go on a mission... to do it! It will be the very best thing you ever do. It will change the course of your entire life... but more importantly, it will change your eternity. 

The gospel is true. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is the Kingdom of God on earth. This I know. Christ is our Savior and Redeemer. He died for each one of us, and we can all return to God if we accept his atonement and live his Gospel. 

I love you all!!
See you soon ;)


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment