Monday, January 12, 2015

I have been thinking and feeling a lot of mixed emotions as I enter into the last transfer of my mission. I am so excited to be here in Peru, and to be here in Puerto Maldonado with Elder Augat. I am so excited to work with all my heart, might, mind, and strength in the work of the Lord. There are many great people here in Puerto Maldonado, and the Gospel is thriving.

I have been learning a lot lately, as I strive to follow the spirit better. I know that the only way we can do this work the lord`s way is through his spirit. I am almost done with the standard works, which was a goal that I put a while ago. I am learning so much as I have studied all of the sacred scriptures. I know that there is power in the words of the lord. The members of the Church as a whole don`t understand the importance of daily scripture study, and the power that can come into the lives of each of us as we read these sacred words. I feel that I am becoming the missionary that God has Always wanted me to be. It is amazing!! 

I love you All!! I invite you all to dedicate yourselves more fully to the lord... "offer your whole souls as an offering unto him" Omni 1:26


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment