Monday, September 15, 2014

Elder Williams... Yes he´s North American

My new companion is Elder Williams. He is a great Elder. As Always with new missionaries Spanish is a struggle, but He is learning fast, and He speaks very well. I am learning a lot as a trainer. He is always teaching me things and elevating my sights. Often, we can get into a routine, and think that we know what we´re doing... and start to forget about the importance of relying on the Lord in every circumstance, but as a new missionary, Trust and confidence in the Lord comes quite easy. I am learning to trust in the lord more. I am also learning to trust in my companion. The first day or two, I did just about everything, but I started to notice that every time Elder Williams opened his mouth... the spirit entered the room. That is when I noticed: "Hey, Maybe I can rely on him more :)... and I can." I am learning so much!! It´s a great experience, and I thank God for his love and confidence in me. 

As for Tambopata (my sector), One of our investegators, Danny Mullisaca, is going to be baptized this Saturday!! We are super excited, but more importantly, he is really excited. He understands the doctrine, and has received his personal spiritual whiteness of the truthfulness of the Gospel. It will be a great day. We are working with a few families, and are working on marrige plans. The work goes great. We are busy and happy. 

Fotos: Elder Willaims and I. 


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment