Monday, August 25, 2014

Missionary Work Like Never Before...

Right now, I am watching a talk that Elder Bednar gave at BYU education week. It is Absolutely Incredible!!! If you havn`t seen it, go to this site. I am very happy to be a missionary in this great time -the dispensation of the fullness of times-. Although our mission won´t be receiving tablets or the permission to use facebook (at least not any-time soon... I think) we are still feeling the greatness of the hastening of the work.

Almost all of my mission, I have had days when I didn´t know what to do. All of our appointments would fall through, and we would walk around without purpose for hours. Starting this Change, Elder Rosales and I have seen the exact opposite. We are almost TOO busy... we don´t have enough time to be in all the places that we need to be. We are constantly runing from appointment to appointment, and sometimes we almost don´t have time to eat dinner and lunch. The Lord is truly hastening his work.

Know that this is the work of the lord, and that we are all to be involved in it!

I love you all! 


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment