Monday, June 30, 2014

Some great music

This week has been great! Elder Tandazo and I are working hard, and we are really trying to help the ward out. The ward has some problems with unity, and most of the leaders aren`t helping us, but we`ve made plans to visit all of the leaders and encourage them to get involved in the work. We are really excited.

Elder Tandazo has introduced me to music from Jesus Adrian Romero. He is a wonderful christian singer. His songs inspire me a lot. For those of you that understand Spanish, look him up. for those of you who don`t... still look him up. Even if you don`t understand the lyrics, the songs will bring the spirit. He talks about a lot of wonderful truths of the Gospel. 

Some of my favorite songs:

I love you all!! Know that the work is going well here.

Pictures: My companion and I with our pension. The stake did a cultural dance activity. It was great. 

Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment