Monday, May 19, 2014

Family History, Faith, and more.

Family and Friends,

I´m well and Happy.

Yesterday, I had my first Baptisimal Interview. It was an amazing experience!! I was able to feel the spirit very strong, and I knew that he was ready and willing to make sacred covenants with God. It was a great experience! I am so happy that God has given me the opportunity to have experiences like this. I am happy to be a district leader, and I thank God for his trust and love in me.

My companion and I are working hard, and we are striving to trust more in god. President Harbertson came to Puno this week, and he taught us about faith. I have learned so much, and I know that I still have a lot to learn. President taught us that we should not only hope for miracles, but we should expect miracles. That is real faith!

There is a new focus on Family History in our mission. We now can be in internet for 2 hours on Mondays. 45 minutes to write the family, 15 minutes to write President, and 1 hour to be on familysearch.org. President Harbertson wants us to know how to use the familysearch site so that we can then teach others. 

Photos:
A Member´s Dog
My Companion and I making popcorn in a member´s house for an Activity. 
When I went to Cuzco for the New Leader´s Training. 


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment