Monday, April 28, 2014

Wow, This week has been good. My companion, Elder Castro and I have really started working super hard. We are seeing a lot of blessings.

We have been teaching Kely and Ayde. Ayde is Kely´s aunt, and she isn´t married yet, so she won´t be able to get baptized for a while. But we invited Kely to be baptized and she said YES!!!! the only problem is that we are going to have to try and get permission from her mom. Her mom only comes to Puno every once and a while. 

Something interesting that happened this week: Our shower blew up. Here in Peru we use electrical showers to heat the water, and well... it blew up on us. I´ll send pictures. We are now showering by boiling water and pouring it over us. Fun!! :)

Oh, Check out the Scripture Legacy Video on LDS.ORG. The Church is always making GREAT content.

Pictures:
1- Weight loss progress. Look how big my pants are!!!
2- In the house of the Hermana Constantina. 
3-7- Shower. :)
8-9- My companion and I. 


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment