Monday, March 24, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

Wow, This morning we had a lesson with a young man named Carlos. Even though it is P-Day, today was the only day that he could meet with us. I am so thankful for this tender mercy that God has given me to be able to talk to this wonderful young man. I really think that he will be able to progress in the Gospel. He has a lot of great questions, and we felt the spirit very strong during the lesson. 

My companion and I are going to stay together for another transfer, and I am excited for that. I am learning so much here in Puno. I am really liking it here, and I am excited to work with all my heart might mind and strength. 

More than anything, I am so grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and just as grateful for the opportunity to share it with the people here. My greatest desire is to be able to be a instrument in the hands of the Lord and to align my will with his. I know that as we strive for this, we will be truly happy. 

Photos: We went to a pic-nic last P-Day!
1- The Group
2- A Cool Tree
3- a Sun-Dial
4,5,6,7- I got to carry the food to the Pic-nic
8,9,10- A Peruvian Pic-nic. They put all of the food on the ground and everyone grabs what they want and they eat. (as you can see, there`s all kinds of different food. Potatoes, Corn, Cheese, Bread, Chuño (look it up on Google), and all kinds of different things.) 
11- The cutest Peruvian kid. Definite Future missionary!  
12- My Planner on March 13th


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment