Monday, January 20, 2014

Fwd: Missionary Work in Izcuchaca

I love Izcuchaca!!! I don`t know how much a can say that. It is pretty amazing to be able to work in a place that is just starting in the church. We, The Missionaries are the Counselors of the Family Group President, and we do EVERYTHING! From Tithing to planning and organizing sacrament meeting to teaching Sunday school,The missionaries in Izcuchaca are the Church. I wouldn`t change these experiences for anything!

Anyways, Know that I am well here and that I am loving every minute of the work. 

Fotos: 

La Casa Capilla (the House-Chapel) Sacrament room, President`s Office and the House. 


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú


No comments:

Post a Comment