Family and Friends,
Sadly, here in Perú, Thanksgiving doesn´t exist. But I was excited to here about your Thanksgivings :). In this email I´m just going to list a few things I´m thankful for.
I am grateful for:
- My calling and setting apart as a missionary.
- My Companion (It would be impossible to be a missionary without one)
- My Mission President and his Wife. They are the BEST!
- My Sector. Izcuchaca. Being here has been one of the most trying experiences of my life, but I have learned so much.
- My Savior Jesus Christ.
- My loving Heavenly Father.
- Living Prophets and Apostles
- The Restored Church
- My Investigators.
- A Hot Shower.
- Food :)
- The Support of my Family
- The Things I´ve learned in the Mission
- That I am Literate
- For an education
- For Modern Technology (So that I can Write and receive emails :)
There are soooo many things to be grateful for! I can´t list them all.
Take a look at the First Presidency Message In this Months Ensign. It is Incredible.
Oh, just so you know, I am going to talk to my Mission President and see if I can call the Day after Christmas so that I can see you ALL!!
Photos: My Battle with the Fleas here in Izcuchaca
Love you all!