Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving

Family and Friends,

Sadly, here in Perú, Thanksgiving doesn´t exist. But I was excited to here about your Thanksgivings :). In this email I´m just going to list a few things I´m thankful for.

I am grateful for:
  • My calling and setting apart as a missionary.
  • My Companion (It would be impossible to be a missionary without one)
  • My Mission President and his Wife. They are the BEST!
  • My Sector. Izcuchaca. Being here has been one of the most trying experiences of my life, but I have learned so much. 
  • My Savior Jesus Christ.
  • My loving Heavenly Father.
  • Living Prophets and Apostles
  • The Restored Church
  • My Investigators.
  • A Hot Shower.
  • Food :)
  • Health
  • The Support of my Family
  • The Things I´ve learned in the Mission
  • That I am Literate 
  • For an education 
  • For Modern Technology (So that I can Write and receive emails :)
  • ...
There are soooo many things to be grateful for! I can´t list them all. 

Take a look at the First Presidency Message In this Months Ensign. It is Incredible.

Oh, just so you know, I am going to talk to my Mission President and see if I can call the Day after Christmas so that I can see you ALL!!

Photos: My Battle with the Fleas here in Izcuchaca

Love you all! 


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment