Monday, November 25, 2013

New Companion

Family and Friends!

Well, This week has basically been a normal missionary week. I received a new companion here in Izcuchaca. His name is Elder Mazariegos (a little hard to pronounce). He is from Guatemala (Martha, I thought you might appreciate that), and he has 21 months in the mission. He will finish in 3 months... wow. He seems like a good guy, and I am sure I´ll come to know him well in the next few weeks. With Him, I am having a better Companionship study than I´ve had in my entire mission. So, thats really good. 

The work continues here in Izcuchaca! I love every moment of it :)!

I´ll send photos next week. 


Elder Jacob M. Harmon
Misión Perú Cusco
Av. La Cultura 2417
En Frente la Urb. Santa Ursula
La Capilla Mormona
Cusco, Perú

No comments:

Post a Comment