Monday, October 14, 2013

Great Week

Hello Everyone! 

This week has probably been one of the best weeks of my entire life. First: Conference, next: Interviews with President Harberson, and Finally: Training from President Harbertson. I have learned so much, and been edified so much. I have a renewed desire to become the best missionary I can be. 

Here in Izcuchaca, we are working hard to become a branch. President Harbertson told us that it should be possible to accomplish this before the end of the year. I know that we can do it. We are super focused in the Less-Actives. If we can get them coming back to Church, great things will happen here in Izcuchaca.

Elder Becerra and I are working hard on a family that wants to get married. Rober and Cloudia and there 2 daughters want to get baptized!!! I am so excited! Right now we are helping them with all of the paper work so that they can get married, and afterward get baptized. I have never been so focused, and so excited about the work of Salvation! What a great time we live in!

Elder Jacob Harmon

Photos:
1- The Tree of Life :)
2- Little waterfall
3- Incan rocks. They are awesome!
4- Perú
5- Companions
6- Cool Rocks
7&8- Incan Ruins 
9- Toad
10- New District

No comments:

Post a Comment