Monday, September 9, 2013

¡Gracias a Todos! ¡Les Extraño!

For all you English Speakers, that means (Thank you all! I miss you!)

Thanks to everyone that sent me emails this week. I really appreciate it. I love hearing about what is going on in each of your lives. Sorry I can´t always respond to everyone.

I just would like to let everyone know that I love being here in Izcuchaca. It is a great opportunity to see the church in its infancy, and see the potential of what it can become. My companion and I are working very hard, and we have great goals and vision for this place. I´m very excited!

This transfer, Spanish has seemed to click. I find myself speaking in Spanish without having to think. Almost always it is easier to say something in Spanish than it is in English. I can tell that when I come home I will have a very hard time with English :) I love the Spanish Language!

For all of you who didn´t get the chance to see the missionary work broadcast a few months ago, it is now on lds.org (it is worth your time):

I love you all!! 

Élder Harmon

Pictures:
1&2: A Restaurant in Cusco that makes really good American Hambergers
3: A Bad sunburn that I had
4: Some Gringos from Utah that stopped us in the street in Cusco
5: My Companion
6: A Spider we found in our bathroom.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment