Monday, September 30, 2013

Fwd:

Family and Friends,

This week, Presedent Harberson had a meeting with all of the leaders in the Mission (Zone leaders and District Leaders). He changed almost every rule in the Mission. But really, he didn´t make any rules. He just changed everything back the the Missionary Handbook and Preach my Gospel. There were a lot of little rules that President Calderón instagated, and he basicly changed all of that. I am really excited for the mission, and it´s new focas. I can tell that within his 3 years as mission president, President Harberson will do great things for the people here in Perú.

Things are hard... like always, but things are good too :) I love Perú! I love the People! I love the Work! I love my Companion! All Is Well!

Elder Jacob Harmon



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment