Monday, September 16, 2013

Another week goes by...

Wow, Another week has gone by in my mission. Time is going WAY to fast! On the 13th I completed 6 months in the mission. 1/4 of my mission!!! Wow, I can´t believe it!

Yesterday was Stake conference in our stake. When we got there we were surprised to find out that EVERY stake in Perú was having stake conference, and that we were all going to watch a Peru-wide broadcast from Salt Lake. David A. Bednar and Richard G. Scott talked to us. In the broadcast they announced that a few weeks ago the 100th stake had been organized in Perú. They outlined a bit of the history of the church in Perú, and told us a bit about the future of Perú. We received a promise that as the church grows in Perú, the peruvians and peru as a country will develop at a rapid rate. I am really excited about the future of Perú. Elder Bednar had a translator, but Elder Scott spoke PERFECT spanish. I didn´t know that he spoke spanish so well. 

Well, I love it here in Perú! I love each one of you. Thanks for your emails and prayers!

Elder Harmon

Photos:
1- Me, milking a cow
2- A cool Bull
3- At the Stake Conference
4- Cool Bridge



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment