Monday, August 12, 2013

Wow, Time Flies!!

Hello Everyone!!

I bought a new camera last Monday, so I will start sending Pictures Again!!

Something that has really hit me recently is that time flies! Tomorrow I have been a missionary for 5 months!!! I can´t believe it! 3 Months here in Perú! Jeremy is finishing his mission super soon, and I know that before I know it I will be finishing also. It seems like the days and weeks seem long, but the months seem short.

We have an amazing investegator. His name is Yony (pronounced Jonny. I know... they spell the names wierd here). He is really the most prepared person that I know. He has a lot of questions for us, and loves to learn about the Gospel. I am positive that He will be baptised. This week we are going to challenge him to make this sacred covenent with God. When I look at Yony, I see a future Bishop or Stake President. He really is an amazing investegator, and I am glad to have the oportunity to know him.

I love you all!!

Elder Harmon

Photos:
1- Me, and the Plaza of Sicuani. That is a Catholic Church behind me.
2- My companion Elder Cardozo and I. (We are in Yony´s Restuarant).
3- Me, in the house of a member



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment