I don´t have a whole lot of time, so I will sumerize what they said.
- Small things bring about great things. BE OBEDIENT!
- The importance of REMEMBERING.
- It isn´t every day you get to hear and see an apostle of the lord. Remember his words.
- The spirit is the key to missionary work.
- If we have the spirit we will be sucuessful in everything. but it is the same in reverse.
- If you want to learn a language you have to be willing to make a million mistakes.
- The importance of teaching the Apostacy and Restuaration.
- Christlike atributes (Chaper 6 of Preach my Gospel).
- The importance of music and Hymns.
When he spoke, I could really feel the athority and power of his voice. It was amazing.
- He said that as of last week there are more than 75,000 Missionaries in the world
- He explained the proccess of assigning missionaries. He said that it is ALWAYS done by the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles. He said that before the age change two apostles would do it every fridy. Each would assign about 250 missionaries. But now, after the age change, four (and sometimes 5) Apostles assign missionaries every Friday each assigning about 300 missionaries.
- He then talked to us about the importance of commitments and invitations.
- He then gave us a very special apostolic blessing.
He blessed us that we would be blessed for the rest of our lives for our mission, and he then said: "But not only you will be blessed. Many of you are worried for your families. I bless you that EVERY SINGLE person you love will be blessed for your service. Do not worry about your family. The are blessed for your service.
This was a super powerful experience. and I will never forget it in my life. I know that the profets and apostles are called of God!
NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.