Monday, July 22, 2013

All is well in Perú

This week was a good week. For the most part. We all traveled to Cusco for the Change Meeting, and we got a lot of new missionaries in our Zone. While I was in Cusco, Someone Stole my Camera. We were on a bus (filled way over capacity), and when we got off the bus I realized that my Camera was missing. I was pretty upset, but At least I have all of my pictures. I guess that I will have to buy a new camera. 

Other than that, everything has been good though. We are working hard, and have quite a few progressing investigators. The hard thing is when they don´t come to Church. We have some great investigators, but it seems like EVERY Sunday something comes up. We are going to focus this week on getting our investigators to attend Church.

Perú is great! I love the people, culture, and everything about it. I wouldn´t change it for anything in the World. I know that I am where I am supposed to be. 

Thanks for all of the support and Prayers"

¡Les Quiero!

Elder Harmon



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment