Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother´s Day

It was great to talk to the Family Yesterday!!! I love you all, and I am so glad that you are all doing so well. This email will be kind of short, but I will send a lot of pictures to make up for it. Perú is amazing!!! I love the people and I love the work!! I am now in Sicuani (about two hours from Cusco).

Thanks everyone!! 

Elder Harmon

Pictures 1&2: Cusco from a plane 
Picture 3: My first meal in Perú (Made by the Presidents wife!)
Picture 4: Cusco from the window of my apartment for the first few days.
Picture 5: The street of Sicuani
Picture 6: Me, standing by a classic door... Way shorter than me :)
Picture 7: Me, eating a Dragon fruit (I don´t know if that is the real name. Basicly you open the fruit and slurp up the fish egg looking things. It is really good. 
Picture 8: Our Pinsionista (she is my mom away from home).
Picture 9: A classic Peruvian lady walking in the street.



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment