Sunday, March 3, 2013

Now is the Time to Prepare

It is really strange to think that I leave in 9 days. My farewell is in only 7 days!! Ever since I've been home from college I have felt like my mission was still forever away, and that I had plenty of time. Only now am I realizing that it is just around the corner, and that the time for preparation is done. I feel like I am ready, and that I will do fine, but at the same time I feel like I could have prepared more.

My visa still hasn't come. I really hope it gets here this week. If it doesn't, one of two things will happen:
  1. I will go to the Provo MTC until I get it 
  2. My mission will be postponed till I get it. 
If it doesn't come, I hope that I go to the Provo MTC. I think it might be fun to experience a little of both MTC's. The best option would be for my visa to come this week, and for everything to go as planned. It is really nice to know that The Lord is in control, and that what is supposed to happen, will happen.

I love the Gospel! I love The Lord! I know that I will come to love the people of Peru! I can't wait to serve, and I will strive to serve to the very best of my ability. I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment